Our aim is to offer our patients a fast, efficient and friendly service. However, to enable us to do this we require some help from yourselves.
1. Please do not request home visits unless you are housebound or genuinely too ill to attend the surgery.
2. If you have several problems you wish to discuss with the doctor, please ask for a longer appointment. Hurried consultations are unsatisfactory for both doctor and patient alike.
3. The out-of-hours service is for emergencies and urgent problems which cannot wait until the following day to be seen. Please do not abuse this service.
4. If you are unable to attend an appointment, please cancel as early as possible, as this frees the appointment for someone else.
5. We always welcome suggestions as to any changes we can make to improve patient care and the services we offer. If you have any suggestions, please let us know by putting your ideas in writing to the practice manager.